The Belize Ziplining Adventure (or canopy tour) is one of Belize’s most popular recreational activities for the entire family. Here at Caves Branch Outpost, we take safety as a priority and have implemented safety standards to ensure that ziplining is as fun and safe as a possible. Guests as young as five-year-olds to seniors that still want to feel an adrenalin rush are all welcomed.
Upon arrival at the site you will be fitted with your own safety harness and then briefed on all that you will see and what you can expect while on the tour. The first platform is the icebreaker, a trial run which is 130 ft. long and 10 ft. high for those who are still in doubt. . For the remaining runs the lengths vary from 400ft, 600ft and the longest which is 1000ft crossing over the Caves Branch River. Along the way look out for the Keel Billed Toucan, Collard Aracari, Slated Tailed Trogan or even Curasows(wild turkeys). The Coati Mundis, Gray Fox and even Howler Monkeys are some of the common animal sightings.
• The minimum age requirement is 3 years old
• This tour is not recommended if you are pregnant
• Guests must be fit enough for a moderate jungle hiking
• For your safety you are not allowed to carry any loose objects, such as unstrapped bags, cell phones, camera poles or selfie sticks, or any objects that must be carried in your hands while on the ziplines
• All guests must fit into the safety harness to participate. The maximum waist limit the harness will allow is 46 inches.
• There is no weight limit for this tour
• Safety harness
• Safety helmets
• Tour guides
What To Bring?
• Insect repellent
• Sun protection
What to Wear
• Long pants
• Closed footwear must be worn. Tennis or hiking shoes are recommended.
Prices are as follows and can be purchased as an addon when booking your tour.
From San Pedro Ambergris Caye
San Pedro to Nohoch Che’en (RETURN) With Maya Island Air ———$ 149.00 Per Person
San Pedro to Nohoch Che’en (RETURN) With San Pedro Water Taxi ———-$89.00 Per Person
Person who have purchased their transfer and tours online will be met in San Pedro at either the Maya Island Air terminal or the water taxi terminal and will be issued tickets and vouchers of the day’s activities.
From Belize City
Belize City to Nohoch Che’en Archaeological your tour venue——$45.00 us
Person who have purchased their transfer and tours online will be met in ____________________